Video 07:41 Aussie Burger Recipe!
55 burger recipes right here! http://vid.io/xonP
A subscriber sent me this recipe for his KILLER version of the “Aussie Burger”. Great stuff! Thank you Luke!
Buy flattop here: http://www.cast-iron-grate.com/ballisticgriddle.html
Here is the recipe, as sent to me by Luke:
1. Top bun – I use Brioche – but any will work fine!
2. Garlic Aioli sauce
3. Your best BBQ sauce – I use an Aussie Outback BBQ sauce
4. 2-3 BEETROOT slices. This is the Aussie twist! (more info below)
5. 1-2 Tomato slice(s)
6. Lettuce – I use Green Oak because that’s the easiest for me to get
7. 1 Short cut bacon rasher (not sure what you guys call it over there – British Bacon perhaps?)
8. 1 Slice of cheese – I have tried both cheddar and colby cheese, and both work well. Other cheeses should work too!
9. 1 Beef patty – I like to use Australian Angus (some of the best beef in the world!) – with the standard salt and pepper
10. Caramelised onions – I use a tiny bit of sugar to help the caramelisation – put a good amount of onions on there to cover the bottom bun, but not too many.
11. Bottom bun
Buy Georgia’s Gourmet Sauce Here: http://www.georgiasauce.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=43
Email Me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shun Knives: http://shun.kaiusaltd.com